Saturday, 30 June 2012

Housing Act 2004

If you have a problem with your landlord failing to correct any of the faults that require repair and which may be a hazard to your health or safety then you should contact the appropriate department of your local council IN WRITING not by telephone and describe your problem to them. Click on the following link relating to the requirements and definitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment